Your donation will help OLLI-UO reach the following goals:
- Meet current expenses not covered by OLLI-UO membership fees
- Increase OLLI-UO's educational programs
- Provide membership assistance toward annual fees
- Increase the OLL-UO endowment funds to improve our program's financial future
- Assure adequate staffing, space, equipment, and publicity for programming
- Increase OLLI-UO community presence
Give the Gift of Learning
There are ways you can creatively support your OLLI program:
- Make an Annual Gift
- Give a Memorial Gift to honor a family member or friend
- Create an Endowed Gift in your name (or a loved one's name) that will last a lifetime
- Involve your clubs and service organizations to assist the program
- Consider an Estate Gift (a bequest, charitable trust, gift annuity, pension plan, IRA, or real estate)
- Purchase a gift membership for someone special
How Do I Donate?
Download and complete our printable gift form or call the OLLI-UO office at 800-824-2714 to request a form.
Thank You to all OLLI-UO Donors
Annual giving contributions have helped create a fund to assist members in need in paying their fees, and helped our operating budgets while growing the OLLI-UO endowments for both program sites.
To ensure OLLI-UO’s continuing financial strength, please give today to help us reach our goals!
To make your tax-deductible contribution, visit the OLLI-UO office.